Milne Holiday Parks (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
– Data controller – A controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
– Data processor – A processor is responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller.
– Data subject – Natural person
– Categories of data: Personal data and special categories of personal data
– Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Special categories personal data – The GDPR refers to sensitive personal data as ‘special categories of personal data’ (as explained in Article 9 of GDPR). The special categories specifically include genetic data, and biometric data where processed to uniquely identify an individual. Other examples include racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, health data, trade union membership, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs.
Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Third party – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data.
Who are we?
Milne Holiday Parks is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: 02830821230.
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To maintain our own accounts and records.
– To correspond with your after you have filled in forms on our site contact forms www.milneholidayparks.co.uk , contacted us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
– On a legal / contractual basis for performance of a contract.
The categories of personal data concerned, With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
- Personal data [Name, Address, Email, Home Phone Number, Mobile Number, Driver Licence, Credit Card details for Processing Payments at time of payment, Caravan Make & Model, Information obtained from finance agreements, this will include the above information plus Date of Birth, Bank Account Details, Finance Agreement]
- We have obtained your personal data from You, from Sales Documents that where signed as apart of your caravan sale, website contact forms, telephone conversations, Annual Site Licence Agreements that you have agreed to, Buy Back Agreements, When Paying Invoices, Insurance Claim processes, When we quote your insurance during sales, annual renewal, when you have provided a copy of your own caravan insurance policy etc. From finance companies who have agreed to finance your caravan purchase
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
a) Personal data (article 6 of GDPR) Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract For agreement of the Site Licence Agreement, to pass on contact form sales information to the relevant sales staff to communicate regarding your enquiry, to invoice on our account package, to communicate the invoicing with new and existing customers, to process / allocate payments, to quote insurance, to renew insurance, to process claims, to allocate finance arrangements, to go over sale arrangements, to go over park related issues / updates, for CCTV security issues, purpose of prevention and detection of crime, health & safety and good management.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will only be shared with staff for communicating with you regarding invoices, payments, insurance, sales, sales enquires, park related matters / updates etc. We will also share the data with Insurance Providers for quotes, renewals, claims and our chosen payment provider for processing card payments. Personal data is held on our accounting software such as Sage, Sage may access this data during support, system backups etc. Our outsourced IT Support may be able to access data during backups, support and IT issues. Our communications provider may also be able to access data during backups, support and issues. Our CCTV provider may also be able to access data during backups, support and issues. We will also share details with the Police and the relevant authorities, courts etc, if requested by them for the purpose of their investigations.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and we only retain your data for the following purposes and use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data potential legal claims, complaints, safe guarding, accounting purposes for VAT purposes etc.
Providing us with your personal data
We require your personal data as it is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with us.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
• The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
• The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the EEA.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business. However, if you have opted to get a finance quote, you will have completed an online form via the financiers website portal with one of the park managers, to see if finance is applicable, details regarding this will not be kept, unless finance is agreed and the finance company then share this information with us, in regards to the agreement and payout.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, to have your details removed, or any queries or complaints, please in the first instance contact our Head Office staff on 02830821230.
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Arthur J. Gallagher SHORT FORM PRIVACY NOTICE
Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited is the data controller of any personal information you provide to us or personal information that has been provided to us by a third party. We collect and process information about you in order to arrange insurance policies and to process claims. Your information is also used for business purposes such as fraud prevention and detection and financial management. This may involve sharing your information with third parties such as insurers, reinsurers, other brokers, claims handlers, loss adjusters, credit reference agencies, service providers, professional advisors, our regulators, police and government agencies or fraud prevention agencies.
We may record telephone calls to help us monitor and improve the service we provide. For further information on how your information is used and your rights in relation to your information please see our privacy notice at www.ajginternational.com/Privacy-Policy/. If you are providing personal data of another individual to us, you must tell them you are providing their information to us and show them a copy of this notice.