Covid Risk Assessment
Persons at Risk of Harm & How Harm Could Occur: Holiday Home Owners, Holiday Home Occupants, visitors to our parks, MHP Colleagues, Customers, Cleaners, Contractors, Supplier Drivers, Vulnerable groups – Elderly, Pregnant women, those with existing underlying health conditions, anyone else who physically comes in contact with or in relation to our Caravan Parks. Harm can occur by the spread of the virus through airborne or tactile transmission, inadequate hand and/or surface hygiene, inadequate social separation distances, or by being in direct contact with persons carrying the virus which can result in ill health conditions such as acute respiratory problems
Description of Identified Hazards: Biological/viral hazard with varying symptom potential including mild cold/flu- like symptoms to very serious illness or even premature death primarily through serious respiratory complications. People volume raises viral transmission risk (absorbed into body through inhalation or touch contamination mouth, nose, or eyes).
Current Hazard Severity Rating: 3 – Current likelihood of Occurrence Rating: 3
1 = Trivial Injury. 2 = Minor Injury. 3 = Major Injury.
1 = Unlikely. 2 = Possible. 3 = Very Likely.
1-3 = Low Risk Continue to Monitor
4-6 = Medium Ensure that Safe Working Practices are implemented
7-9 = High Ensure that Safe Working Practices are implemented immediately
Risk level before New Measures implemented (Hazard Rating x Likelihood of Occurrence): 9
1. Hand Washing
• Stringent and regular hand washing should take place by everyone.
• See hand washing guidance: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/
• Gel sanitisers are placed on each park, in an area where immediate hand washing facilities are not readily available.
• Individuals encouraged to protect the skin by applying their own suitable emollient cream regularly https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/emollients/
• To help reduce the spread of coronavirus, (COVID-19) signage and posters will clearly be displayed around caravan the parks, to remind & encourage everyone of the public health advice. • Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes and if you do cough or sneeze catch it with a tissue or the crook of your elbow.
• No access to public. Toilets will be closed until further notice.
3. Play Park
• In the interest of trying to stop the spread of Corona Virus, the play park will be closed until further notice.
• No access to laundry room. Laundry room will be closed until further notice.
5. Visiting Site Office
• Hand Sanitiser to be used before entering and leaving the site office. Hand Sanitiser is located on each park.
• Ensure social distancing is maintained throughout site, office visit’s where possible are to comply with the 2-metre gap recommended by the Public Health Agency.
6. Bin Area
• Ensure social distancing is maintained whist visiting the bin areas.
• Please use hand sanitiser before entering the bin area and when leaving.
• Please ensure all rubbish is tied in a bag and placed in the correct bin type.
7. Social Distancing
• During your visit and stay on the caravan park, please always maintain social distancing rules, avoid touching your face and wash your hands thoroughly throughout the day.
• Ensure social distancing is maintained throughout, to comply with the 2-metre gap recommended by the Public Health Agency and government guideline.
• Checks will be carried out by Management to ensure that the necessary 2-meter gap is being maintained by all individual’s failure to comply could result in being asked to leave the park.
• Checks will be carried out by Management to ensure that all the necessary new measures are being implemented correctly on the park.
• The Safety of our employees, suppliers, customers, families, and visitors remain Milne Holiday Parks overriding priority. As the coronavirus disease Covid-19 outbreak continues to evolve the spread globally, Milne Holiday Parks are monitoring the situation closely and will follow the instructions for HSENI and Northern Ireland Executive.
•To prevent the spread of Covid-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to all Holiday Home owners, visitors and the MHP work force, we need you to be able to answer the following questions truthfully in order for Milne Holidays Parks to protect you and everyone. Self-Declaration by Registered Holiday Homeowner, your obligation to notify us so to comply with our Covid -19 safe working practises (Before Each Visit to Milne Holiday Parks ask yourself these questions):
• Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 before visiting your holiday home?
• Have you been in close contact with anyone who has travelled to a country with Covid-19 before visiting your holiday home?
• Have you or anyone coming to or staying in your caravan experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, or difficulty breathing? If you or any of your potential visitors have answered yes to any of the above questions, that person cannot visit the park.
If you plan to spend time at your holiday home and you become symptomatic after you have answered these questions or while on the park, you must inform park staff immediately and leave the park returning to your primary residence. Remember you are not permitted to self-isolate on the park.
Risk level after New Measures have been fully implemented (Hazard Rating x Likelihood of Occurrence): 3.
By signing below, you are agreeing to the best of your ability to adhere to the above new measures. You are agreeing that anyone staying at or to your knowledge intend visiting you in the future at your holiday home, you as the owner will be responsible to ask the above questions of them prior to their attendance to the park so as to adhere to the above new measures. Remember If any of your potential visitors answer yes to the above questions, they must not visit the park or remain on the Park.
Please complete the below:
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Alan Milne
Signed On: June 18, 2020
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Covid Risk Assessment
Agree & Sign